Reproduction left side switch assembly for the CB550 and CB750, see fitment notes below. It's common for the turn signal switch to crack and break. Corrosion and cracked solder joints on the stock switch make for an unreliable and unsafe switch! Pick up a new one and ride with confidence!
There is a locator pin built into the switch like the stock ones, if you're using aftermarket handlebars, just drill a hole in the bars before mounting the switch. This switch is designed so the wires route INSIDE the handlebars. If you are installing this on a model that uses the plastic 6 pin connector, you will have to remove the connector to route the wires through the handlebar. The connector can be removed easily by bending the small tab on each spade terminal.
This switch assembly will fit on many of the Honda CB's, check your wiring harness and make sure the connectors will work. If you have non-stock handlebars, check the wire harness length.
- Wire harness is 23" long. (measured to the end of the shortest wire)
- 4 Male Bullet connectors - white, dark blue, brown/white line, brown/blue line, brown/white line
- 2 Female Bullet connectors - orange/white line, blue/white line
- Male 6 pin plastic plug - green, light blue, orange, brown, grey
- Includes 7 spare male bullet terminals
- Horn, high & low beam, L & R turn signal functions
- Threaded hole for 10mm mirror
- Has a hole for the stop switch
Honda Part Number: 35200-404-671 (also replaces 35200-374-671, 35250-341-678)
Fits Honda (ready to plug in and go)
CB550K - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1977-1978
Fits Honda (Remove plastic plug and female bullet connectors - Use supplied male bullet terminals)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1976
CB750K - 1973-1976
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1976
can also be used on other years and models...