Do maintenance and modifications, rebuilds, tire changes, wheel building, and static balancing in a clean, well-lit, and heated space. Our DIY garage is fully stocked with basic hand tools and lifts, engine and carb tools, and a selection of specialty tools. On top of all that, you get the added bonus of a community of riders sharing advice and experience.
So, have we convinced you to be a member?
- Read the Terms and Waiver.
- Contact us to book your lift.
- Come on down for your booked time! We’ll have some paperwork for you, and you can pay for the membership of your choice.
- We’ll give you the tour and tell you everything you need to know to work on your bike.
- After you’re finished your wrenching for the day you can pay for your lift time used (if you are not a Builder Member) and grab a coffee while chatting with other riders!
Our tools and work stations.
We stock imperial, metric, and more based on demand. Members can book a station for as little as 1 hour or as long as a full day, and each station comes with a 1500 lb Motorcycle Lift and workbench, a set of basic hand tools, and access to our stock of specialty tools.
Wrenches / Socket set / Screwdrivers / Pliers / Hammers / Punches
Parts Washer / Ultrasonic Cleaner / Torque wrenches / Chain breaker & Riveter / Carb Sync and adjustment tools / JIS and Impact Drivers / Fork Seal Drivers / Valve Spring Compressor / Compression tester / Voltmeter, ohmeter and ammeter / Wheel balancing & truing stand / Fork oil level gauge / Fuel pressure tester / Battery charger / No-Mar tire changer
Pricing and Inclusions